Operating throughout the Greater Manchester area, we provide an award-winning 360 degrees maintenance output for local authorities, housing associations, private companies & individual landlords.
Our maintenance team are people-first, not only does each trades-person operate with a friendly community-led approach but the entire company strives to put our clients first, ensuring we exceed expectations and become a valued partner.
We know how important it is to keep all of your properties and facilities in the best condition, to not only protect your tenant’s and their wellbeing but also protect your investments.
Our maintenance team delivers every aspect of the service you could need including: gas maintenance, electrical services repairs, improvements and any touching up and upgrade works. Currently, our team are responsible for the maintenance of over 12,000 properties in Greater Manchester and these properties are a mix of social and private properties.
Due to our core social purpose, we reinvest any profits made from our work back into the community in order to support and deliver the much-needed social outcomes for the region.
If you wanted some more reasons why you’d benefit from working with our maintenance team, please take a look below:
- We have the infrastructure in place to provide full-service, flexible and leading maintenance offering, whether you need help with 10 properties or 10,000
- We’re proud to have many full accredited trades-people for whom safety is the biggest priority
- Our maintenance and repairs service runs 24/7/365 for some of our clients
- We are supported by our wider Group structure, being part of Stockport Homes Group means we can offer value for money and reliability due to established relationships with contracts and statutory agencies
- Unrivalled customer service with a satisfaction rate over 99%
- We have a CSR strategy that your business can promote