Three Sixty Living offers a high-quality, competitive and bespoke property and block management service. Whether you're a landlord with a 12-bed property or a developer with a block of 500 flats, our customers optimise their assets because we offer excellent value for money, coupled with award-winning customer service.
We offer a wealth of experience and a proven track record in delivering all aspects of block management, such as: tenancy, leasehold, property and facilities management across the full range of tenures. Trading as part of Stockport Homes Ltd. and, as part of a larger group structure, we have the resources, infrastructure and experience to successfully manage large residential developments.
We are a profit-for-purpose business; socially progressive with a mission to deliver social and environmental benefits. We channel our profits into projects which positively impact local communities by tackling poverty, unemployment, hunger, social isolation and health inequality.
- All aspects of block management to all residential property types and mixed tenure, from studios to mutli-storey living, from shared ownership to leasehold
- Facilities management, resulting in reductions in fuel bills as a result of our bulk buying power via our partner Three Sixty
- Repairs, maintenance and asset management, including 24/7 emergency repairs service via Three Sixty's maintenance team
- 24/7 concierge service and CCTV monitoring service
- Dedicated staff focusing on activities and events to build communities in residential schemes
- Access to extensive partnership working opportunities with local authorities, business and service providers
- Fully tailored services providing high-quality service at competitive rates, keeping assets well maintained – quality is not compromised by delivering value for money
Who does Three Sixty Living work with?
Based in our head office in Stockport, we are strategically and operationally placed to serve the local area and Greater Manchester. We are proud to work with a mixture of clients including local and international developers, local authorities and individual landlords.
Our clients truly matter to us and that is demonstrated with some of our award wins. Our parent company Stockport Homes Group manages over 12,000 properties and has previously won Landlord of the Year at the Northern Housing Awards for two consecutive years.
Here's a snapshot of some of the blocks we manage now:
Situated in the heart of Cheadle Hulme, Prospect House leasehold apartments. As a leasehold property, Three Sixty ensure the community is thriving, keep the area clean and tidy and undertake regular inspections which keep residents safe including tests for legionella, heat, lifts and fire risk assessments.
Viaduct Housing Partnership worked with Strategic Team Group to produce these homes in Stockport with Three Sixty proud to manage this community. These homes provide contemporary living and benefit from a sustainable, energy efficient design to minimise running costs, they also feature a communal green space.
The Hat Factory
Currently in development, Three Sixty have worked with developers, Viaduct Partnerships to agree a management package for when the homes are available.
The Development, which will include the refurbishment of the existing mill buildings and reaffirms Stockport Council’s commitment to a ‘brownfield first’ approach, will provide a mixture of 1 & 2 bed apartments and 2, 3 & 4 bed houses for affordable rent, shared ownership and some for sale.
Three Sixty will be responsible for day to day management and the letting of these properties.
Sign up for Three Sixty Living Mail
Stay up to date with regular emails about industry news, events, careers and updates on Three Sixty's projects.