We are committed to the development of Three Sixty and have invested in the organisation to achieve recognised industry and professional accreditations. We will continue to do this throughout 2020 as we believe that the construction industry has a huge impact on all our lives, with most construction work taking place in sensitive locations and that is why it's so important to exceed best practices.
We have listed some of Three Sixty's key accreditations below:
- A recognised Living Wage provider
- Accredited as a gas safe contractor by Gas Safe Register
- Accredited with CHAS, the Foremost Authority on UK compliance, Risk Mitigation and Supply Chain Management.
- Registered as a Silver level Supplier & Buyer Contractor on Constructionline
- A1 rating from The Considerate Constructors Scheme
- A prestigious RoSPA Gold award in recognition of good health and safety management
- Accredited and officially part of Competent Roofer
Our parent company Stockport Homes Group is accredited with IIP Platinum Accreditation by 'Investors in People' and was voted as a top company to work for by The Sunday Times Best Companies List.